Skip to main content

My Boys are Growing Up Fast



Come to think of it... As time flies my boys are getting bigger and taller. It's just like yesterday they are so small and my husband and I enjoy giving them wet kisses and embraces.

My youngest son 'Karl Daniel'  1 day old

My ever dearest Nene and my eldest son  'Kurt Reed'













3 months old Karl and 2 years old Kurt

My loving husband (George) with my 4 months old son Karl
A two Karl is so wacky just like his Kuya
Just like other kids they love to eat......
Eating is their comfort zone...........

While they grow up they are both not alike. When my eldest son is a Book, comics and computer lover. Kurt just love staying home reading his books. My youngest is the adventurous one. He likes ziplines, bikes, toy guns and more outdoor games and activities.

Karl loves water, he can't resist the beach..

His favorite ride at Centris - We make an effort to go there on Saturday's.

One of Kurt's book collection

He just love reading books!

Karls love trekking...



Just love his cowboy hat!

Playing outside 

Zipline adventure with my step daughter and his husband. Karl is so eager to Zip but Kurt is too afraid 
Although they are different with each other but they both agree on watching movies and almost they same favorite foods.
Watching cartoon movies 


Eating donuts like J.Co is their favorite comfort food




Karl munching his donuts
For now I enjoy every moment with them. Because I know in the next few years I will miss them so much.
Enjoying our moments together - These are precious moments that I will treasure.

Now my youngest is 9 years old and still counting.





Comments

  1. Aww, laki na nga nila! What a change between their baby photos and their current photos. Kids grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thoughts about my kids. I feel like they are growing up right before my eyes! I guess we just need to cherish every single moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome big boys! 9yo na si bunso, soon he'll be in HS then College. Then you'd realize he'd be leaving the house soon. Oh no. I'm having a panic attack thinking the same for my Mila. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time flies so fast, your son is big and tall na nga. Nasesenti din ko minsan kasi hindi na mukhang baby ang aking anak. :) Before, I always call him baby but he said, mommy, i'm a boy not a baby. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. How time flies! We have to enjoy every moment watching them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed looking at the photo timeline! Ang laki na pala nila! How do you handle two boys? Mahirap ba?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy Peachy! Minsan po mahihap na masaya. Kasi they are both unlike tapos ang galing galing na mangatwiran. Di ako na nanalo sa kanila. Lalo na ang bunso. Pag galit he did not call his kuya as 'Kuya' instead he just called 'Kurtie'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww they are so handsome! Time really flies by so fast...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment