Skip to main content

FoodPanda: Awesome Food Delivery Service

I love to cook, but there are times I have no time to cook and food delivery is my angel! Most traditional food delivery needs a landline which the line is busy sometime.

The http://mommybloggersphilippines.com  announces Foodpanda delivery service www.foodpanda.ph and I was given a code to try their service.


Since it’s meryenda time I choose Pizza Republic. Pizza is always a hit for my kids.
I just simply choose my City and our exact address then the listed restaurants including Pizza Republic was there to choose.

When the meal arrived less than 30 min I was so happy and excited. I was able to surprise my kids since I order food using my Foodpanda app in my smartphone. They have no idea that food is coming.


My oldest son keeps telling me “Mom do this again tomorrow, I love food surprise”. I just answer him “Well let’s see if the Foodpanda will surprise me too”. What’s Food Panda mom? My youngest son replied.

Here’s my answer to my son’s question. Since he thought Foodpanda is the cartoon movie KungFu panda.

Foodpanda.ph is an online food delivery portal that makes it easy for customers to order food from the best restaurants in the Philippines and get it delivered to their home. With more than 160 restaurants to choose from, foodpanda has become one of the online food delivery leaders. Customers can order food from popular chains like Tony Roma’s, Chooks To Go, Yellow Cab, Gerry’s Grill and lots more.


The cuisine list on foodpanda is equally tempting. Customers can order wide range of cuisines like Sushi, Indian food, Italian food or Western food. Thirst-quenching beverages can also be ordered from famous places like 7 Eleven.


I just really hope I can order ice cream and my favorite Starbucks coffee can be delivered also using my foodpanda app.

Comments