Skip to main content

How to Choose Glasses that Fit your Style

My own style
Style's of eyeglasses

My son Kurt's style

Eyeglasses come in several styles and frames that’s it’s almost difficult to choose the perfect pair. But it’s important to carefully consider what to buy in order to get something that fits your personality and lifestyle. This short article will tell you how to do that.

Don’t forget that your glasses are part of your overall look so be sure to select something that will show people who you really are. Remember that people will recognize you by your face and will always imagine you with your glasses on so select frames that go well with the look you want to project.

Depending on what you want to project and how you want to appear - sophisticated, fun-loving, youthful or  conservative - the right glasses can make a big difference in how people perceive you. If you decide to wear only a pair of glasses regardless of what you do, that also says something about you.

In choosing the right eyewear, consider the various aspects of your life. Who do you want to be? What do you want to tell people? What are the different activities you engage in? What kind of work do you do? Answering these questions can help you decide what to get.

If you are a business person, you should look the part. You should appear professional, respectable and reliable. The right pair of glasses can help you accomplish this. Select eyeglasses with simple shapes such as ovals and rectangles and use traditional gold, silver or black instead of using a bright colored or crazy pattern.


If you want to show how unique you are, be more creative with your eyewear. Go for multi-colored glasses, thick frames and unique shapes to make a difference. 

Comments

  1. I wish I know how to choose a style that would fit my personality cause I think I'll be needing a correction eye glasses, I see blurdy images sometimes. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, I need to get myself fit with correction eye glasses soon too! one of the reasons I've hold it off is because I have no idea how to choose the right "style" for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always choose comfort first since I am a mom to active children. I also choose my glasses based on my sweat because the ordinary metal ones turn green. Having two pairs or more is fun to mix and match your glasses and outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to wear glasses back in HS. may be I want to look smart! hahaha. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tips on where to get started when choosing for glasses styles! I think I'll want something that's gonna fit in with m fun loving persona.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't relate because I've never had glasses in my whole life. However, I am conscious when choosing sunglasses because it's hard to find the right match for a round face and tiny nose such as mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I chose one that hid my face. It's a personal preference and it makes me look like a geek hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My style are pink square-shaped glasses :D I've never tried anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use wayferer frames because I have a round-ish face ;(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your son Kurt is so cute, Cheryl. He looks like you. I also read a magazine article that you should also consider the shape of your face when choosing a frame.. like if you have round face, you should find one that's rectangular.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a round face that's why i use a rectangular-shaped eyeglass ... but sometimes I want to use a rounded one for a change ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't wear glasses and I really have no idea what shape fits my face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great article. I'm about to shop for a new pair of glasses and would like to try a different color and style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment