Skip to main content

The Collected Works of George Nava True ll -

This blog is long overdue considering that I've been writing since I was 13 years old. It is a collection of all my published and unpublished works and was created to serve as a repository of all my articles, short stories, poetry, and illustrations. Most of what you'll find here have graced the pages of many local publications and are scattered throughout the web when I started writing online for several American clients under various pseudonyms many years ago. But you'll also find some hidden gems here - articles that appear here for the first time. Hope you like what you see and visit me often. The name Cheryl who posted and make this Blog is my wife, who always there to support me. Since I'm not a techie type.


Comments